ChairClub manufacturers products locally made in Johannesburg South Africa for distribution in and
around South Africa and neighbouring countries. ChairClub warrants that our products are free from
defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is valid from the date of delivery to the original
End User and is non-transferable. End User means the final purchaser acquiring a product from
ChairClub or a ChairClub Authorised Reseller for the purchaser’s own use and not for resale,
remarketing or distribution.
Pursuant to this limited warranty, if a product fails under ordinary use as a result of a defect in
materials or workmanship ChairClub offers:
- a 10 year warranty on the following products, not including fabrics, arm pads and foam, excluding normal wear and tear:
- a 5 year warranty on the following products, not including fabrics, arm pads and foam, excluding normal wear and tear:
- BAR STOOLS
- a 2 year warranty on the following products, not including fabrics, arm pads and foam, excluding normal wear and tear:
- 1st 5 years is full swap out
- 2nd 5 years is parts replacement
- Replacement parts are covered for 2 years or the balance of the original warranty, whichever is longer
WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO PRODUCT DEFECTS, DAMAGE, OR LOSS RESULTING FROM:
- Normal wear and tear
- Abuse, misuse, or accident (including, without limitation, use of product in unsuitable environments or conditions)
- Second 5 years is parts replacement
- Alteration or modification of the product
- The substitution of any unauthorized non-ChairClub components for use in the place of ChairClub’s components in an integrated product solution
A product “defect” means an inadequacy in the materials or workmanship of the product that (i) existed at the date of delivery with respect to the product from ChairClub or a ChairClub Authorised Reseller to you and (ii) causes a failure of the product to perform under ordinary use in accordance with the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
- An “ordinary use” means use of the product (i) in conformance with all applicable local, state, federal or national laws, codes and regulations (including without limitation building and/or electrical codes) and (ii) in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and/or instructions in the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
- A “ChairClub Authorised Reseller” means any dealer that (i) is duly authorized by ChairClub to sell the product, (ii) is legally permitted to conduct business in the jurisdiction where the product is sold, and (iii) sells the product new and in its original packaging.