TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
Who may enter
You must be at least 18 years of age to enter the competition and be a South African citizen.
Who may not enter
Directors, members, partners, employees, contractors and consultants of ChairClub Pty Ltd and associated group of companies (the “Promoter”) and any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, as well as any person who supplies goods or services in connection with the competition, and all of the aforementioned persons’ immediate families and life partners may not enter the competition and shall not be eligible to be awarded any prizes in the competition.
The competition starts on 7 January 2020 and closes at midnight on 8 February 2020, however to the fullest extent permitted by the law, the duration of the competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Promoter.
How to enter
Enter on-line through www.chairclub.co.za. Fill in the competition entry form by completing 2 questions.
Draws and Prizes
- The competition will be drawn on 12 February 2020 with the winner announced by 14 February 2020.
* At the end of the competition there will be a lucky draw from which the first person randomly drawn, with the correct answers will be the winner of the Ally Chair.
- The competition and all random draws are audited.
Notification of winner
- The Promoter will use its reasonable efforts to contact the winner telephonically and by written confirmation email by the contact details used to enter the competition.
• If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner after reasonable efforts to do so as set out above, then that person’s right to be entered into the final draw and stand a chance of winning the Prize will be deemed to have been waived, and the Promoter may then randomly draw another qualifier from the pool of entrants.
- The name of the winner will be announced on ChairClub’s social media platforms. The winner will be pre-notified for the announcement date.
By entering the competition, the entrant gives the Promoter the right to publish the prize winner’s name and photograph in any advertising, promotional material or event, or print, at any point of sale or in any public relations material. The nature and manner of such releases are to be determined within the sole discretion of the Promoter and shall be for a period of 2 months after the date that the prize winner is determined, after having been publicly announced as the prize winner of the competition. The prize winner expressly consents to the foregoing rights of the Promoter. If the prize winner consents to the Promotion using such photographs and other promotional material, it may be at its sole discretion for a period of two years. This consent may not be withdrawn by the prize winner prior to its expiration of three years of the date of commencement of the lucky draw winner. The chair may not be sold within 12 months from the ownership date.
- By entering this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry.
- All information relating to this competition, including information on our website and any other promotional material forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- By entering the competition you give the Promoter the right to process your personal information and to validate your entry. No entry will be considered valid until this validation process has taken place.
- All entrants warrant that the information provided by them is true, correct and factual. Any of the following acts included, but not limited to; dishonesty, misrepresentation, fraud, identity theft and the like on an entrant’s part is an immediate disqualification of such entry. If such a person is chosen as the winner of the competition, such a draw will be declared void and will result in a further draw being held and a new winner declared.
- Winners will also have to comply with any other reasonable validation procedures as may be reasonably required by the Promoter in order to claim the Prize. Copies of the winner’s ID book and driver’s license will be made for the Promotor’s records.
- Should the winner not be in possession of a valid South African identity document or, the winner will no longer be eligible for the prize and a new winner will be drawn.
- If any winner is under the age of 18 years of age at the time the Prize is awarded to him/her, then the Promoter will invalidate the entry, and will redraw a new winner.
- The prize will be delivered to the prize winner on such a date and at such a place as determined by the Promoter at its discretion within South Africa.
- All risk in and ownership of the Prize shall pass to the winner in the collection thereof.
- At the end of the competition all of the Promoter’s obligations in regard to the competition as well as in regard to the Prize shall terminated.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the competition and/or these terms and conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
• The Promoter is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any entry or participant if it believes there has been any irregular, fraudulent or mala fide conduct by, or on behalf of, such participant, and will not be obliged to notify participants of entries that are rejected.
• The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities, mala fide or fraudulent practices by, or on behalf of, any person claiming the Prize.
• The competition is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, the Promoter’s existing terms and conditions applicable to the use of its products and services.
• If the competition is held to be or becomes unlawful or if the Promoter is required by the Minister of Trade and Industry or the National Consumer Commission or WASPA, to alter any aspect of the competition, then to the full extent permitted by law the Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition immediately and without notice, in which event all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and accept that no recourse will lie against The Promoter. • Should the details of the running of this competition change, the Terms and Conditions will be changed accordingly.
• The Promoter is entitled to change the type, model or color of the car at their sole discretion before the competition closes.
To the full extent permitted by law:
- The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the competition. The Promoter, its associated companies, agents, contractors and any of its personnel involved in this competition, assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage, death or injury arising from participation in the competition or from using the prize or for any loss or damage, death or injury whatsoever arising.
- The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter may in its sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website www.chairclub.co.za